5 Ways to Drive Traffic to Your Website
Many medical practice owners have a hard time driving traffic to their websites. If you’re one of them, here are five actionable ways to drive traffic to your site.
1. Create long-tail keywords: One-word key words just don’t cut it anymore. Today, long-tail keywords are the ones that are most effective. Of course, generating long-tail keywords isn’t easy, especially if you’re new to the game, which is why tools like HitTail – which identifies organic keywords – is a great jumping off point.
2. Hang in there: If you’ve been posting articles to your website’s blog for over a month and still haven’t seen any results, it can be incredibly frustrating, but don’t give up just yet. Just sticking it out can increase your odds of boosting web traffic. Continue to produce quality content and focus on the long-term to stay motivated.
3. Focus on your bounce rate (# of people leaving your website once landing on it) Instead of trying to convince people to visit the site, focus on encouraging your few visitors to stay on it. Search engines despise high bounce rates and they might shove your content to the last pages of a search if yours is through the roof.
4. Host celebrity content: From there, you can focus on expanding your digital audience by consulting experts in your industry. Flattery will get you everywhere and chances are, if you reach out to a prominent person you’ll be able to get an interview if you express how much their opinions mean to your website.
5. Put your content on StumbleUpon: Look for new outlets to host your content. Resources like Pinterest and Stumble Upon are less obvious than Facebook and Twitter, making them great contenders for luring in new clients. Also make sure you have a Facebook business page, Youtube page and Instagram business pages.